Personal Information we Collect, Provided VoluntarilyYou are not required to provide us with the following personal information to use the platform. However, portions of the platform may require us to collect the following personal information from you. During your use of the platform, we may collect the following information from you:
- First and Last Name to help us establish a personal connection with users;
- Email address to communicate about stor.ly and your account, and to allow you to change your password;
- Usernames and Passwords to allow you to access our services;
- If submitted, your telephone number;
- Unique user identifiers;
- Any submissions you make to the Platform;
- User feedback, comments, posts, and any other interactions or submissions on or to Platform; and
- Other identifying details.
Personal Information we Automatically CollectWhenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
What we Do With your InformationThis section explains how stor.ly may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION - We may use your personal information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you.
- ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES - We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your stor.ly account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM - We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- ALLOWING DOWNLOADS FROM THE PLATFORM - We may use your Personal Information to allow you to download data or content from the Platform.
- TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS - We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
Retention of your Informationstor.ly will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration;
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your Personal Information. We retain the personal information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims; and
- Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us.
Processing of your InformationWe process and use your personal information where required by law, or for the following purposes:
- consistent with your consent, which you can revoke at any time;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- occasionally to protect your vital interests, or those of others;
- as necessary in the public interest; and
- as necessary for our (or others') legitimate interests, including our interests in providing a safe and profitable service to our users and partners.
Accessing your InformationWhen using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via the Platform dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information collected by us, please contact us by filling at the form at https://stor.ly/contact.
Removing your InformationIf you wish to have any of your personal information stored within the stor.ly Platform removed, please contact us using the information here. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested. You may make a removal request by contacting us by filling out the form at https://stor.ly/contact. If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information, please contact us by visiting https://stor.ly/contact.
All removal or deletion requests are subject to the Processing your Information section and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required by law, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Opting OutIf you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and you may opt out of certain personal information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please do so via the Platform dashboard. We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of, or use any "do not track" signals or listings for the collection of your personal information. If you would like to cease stor.ly's active collection of your personal information, you may cease all use of the Platform and the services provided by stor.ly. If you would like to remove your personal information from the platform and (as defined in the section Removing your Information), you may read and follow the steps the section Removing your Information
- We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies when required to do so by law (warrants, etc.);
- We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies without a warrant when the life of a person is in danger, or it could avert a disaster;
- We may store your personal information using third-party services, including but not limited to Amazon Web Services
Third Party Websitesstor.ly and/or stor.ly's users may post links to third party websites on our Platform, which may include information that We have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us. stor.ly bears no responsibility for the information collected or used by any advertiser or third party website that you have visited through a link on our Platform.
Security of InformationWe make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
Your California Privacy Rightsstor.ly permits residents of the State of California to use its Platform, and complies with both the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579 (CalOPPA) and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 (CCPA).
You are hereby notified that stor.ly DOES NOT currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out of, or use any "do not track" signals or listings for the collection of your personal information. If you would like to cease stor.ly's active collection of your personal information, you may cease all use of the Platform and the services provided by stor.ly. If you would like to remove your personal information from the platform and (as defined in the section Removing your Information), you may read and follow the steps the section Removing your Information
You may contact us at https://stor.ly/contact with any questions regarding your California Privacy Rights.
Age ComplianceWe intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you may not access the Platform.
Transfer of your personal information InternationallyPlease be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States and/or other countries. If you are an European Economic Community (EEC) citizen or resident, please be aware that your information may be transferred outside of the EEC. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you. Where we transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEC.
Merger or AcquisitionIn the event that stor.ly is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
Contacting UsIf you have any additional questions, please contact us by filling out the form at https://stor.ly/contact
Last update: Sep 6, 2022
What are cookies?Cookies are small amounts of information in the form of text files sent by websites to computers, mobile phones or other devices when you visit a website. They allow companies to do various things, including but not limited to: tailoring content, personalizing website visits, and ensuring the security of any online experience.
Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value, but may contain other information. Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies may come in different formats. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave a website. Persistent cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. Third party cookies are cookies that are loaded onto your browser by third parties. Third party cookies are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time period set in each cookie.
Third Party CookiesWhen you visit our Platform, you may also receive cookies from third parties. The information collected by such third party cookies is governed by their privacy policies. We use third party cookies for the following reasons:
- To allow our business partners to perform analytics and collect information and serve you advertisements;
- To share information with third parties to gain insights and marketing information based on how you use our Platform; and
- To provide to social networks to better understand how users interact through the internet.
Opting Out of CookiesThe cookies we use are designed to optimize your experience using our Platform. If you do not wish to receive cookies, most online browsers allow you to change your cookie settings.
Additionally, you may wish to visit https://www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information regarding the management of cookies on your browser.
Opting Out of Third-Party CookiesIf you wish to limit third party advertising cookies, you may be able to turn cookies off by visiting the following links:
Your Online Choices
Network Advertising Initiative
Digital Advertising Alliance
Opting out of any internet based advertising will only work for the browser you are currently using. Any additional browsers or devices with which you access our Platform must be opted out of separately. Some opt outs may only work if your browser accepts cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, switch browsers or computers, or use another device, you may be required to opt out again.
Last update: Sep 6, 2022